Saturday, March 10, 2018

An excited Friday

Hello guyz....Nimra here! I wanaa share my day well spend with all of you...Friday....is a memorable day for me...We celebrated birhtday one of my friend .....after that we go for outing......The great Shahi Qilla.....basically I m not from lahore so alla these attract me so much....when we come back....an ever best singer....Bilaal saeed was come to our uni for concert....The concert was very gud.....we enjoy alot.....Bilaal saeed is one of best singer....Here are some pictures of the concert....nd Bilal Saeed said we are one best of his best audience......proud to be😍😍😍...I just wana.....say my uni is an awesome university..love...my frnds day made my day.....withoirt them I can't enjoy......love u alll.....ok guys see u soon till my nxt blog🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment

                       Success story of the ErpStudio!! Before 9 years in 2009, a 16 years old boy join Brain Tel . as young internee. L...